Why salt baths are a must.
Happy 2019 Everyone! Now that the new year has started I want to make it a point to publish more content with the hopes of making a positive impact in your lives.
I started taking salt baths when I moved to LA in 2015 and it really changed my life. I’ve had so many revelations and life changing events have take place after these magical baths. All skeptics are welcome but really, its worth the shot. I promise, You’ll thank me later 😉 Especially, if your an empath like myself, and you find yourself being pulled towards people who need healing then you have some to the right page! Your life purpose will become much clearer once you start doing these salt baths.
I put together information that i’ve gathered from my research in regards to the benefits of pink salt baths, how to take them, and i’m also sharing a mix that i Enjoy listening to when taking these baths. Hopefully you’ll feel super Recharged after this bath! That is the goal here. ♥️ #powerul #destress #blessed 😇
Personally, I take mine for 40-60 mins because its great for mediating and getting new ideas.
Some of the Benefits include :
1. Himalayan Pink Salt becomes a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the toxins out of your skin and tissues. The Himalayan pink salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished.
2. Soaking in a Himalayan salt crystal bath is like soaking in an ocean of energy. As your body organs resonate with the natural frequency of the minerals in the salt bath, your body is being recharged, boosting metabolism and triggering its self-healing powers.
3. Promotes better skin hydration, leaving your skin softer and smoother. The salt gets stored in the upper layer of the skin, which plumps up your skin and creates a natural protective film on the skin and prevents the skin from dryness.
4. Helps to heal and bring relief to irritating and painful skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, as it helps to promote better skin hydration. It is also effective against insect bites and blisters.
5. Helps to relax and provide relief to cramped muscles and muscle aches, due to the presence of calcium and other trace minerals. It can also help strengthen bones, skin, and connective tissues that may contribute to body soreness.
For thousands of years, the Himalayan salt bath benefits have been greatly valued and very well documented. Early civilizations used salt to promote rejuvenation and rest, helping to calm their mood. Hippocrates, who lived between 460 BC and 370 BC, was the first person who discovered the therapeutic qualities of seawater and detox baths by noticing the healing affects it had on the injured hands of fisherman. The salty seawater not only restricted the risk of infection, but also provided pain relief. We now know that there is a link between salt therapy, the rejuvenation of cells and an exchange of minerals and toxins between the body and the salt. With all of the natural healing and detoxing powers of the Himalayan salt rocks, it’s time for everyone to get back into pink salt baths!
Many people believe that the detoxifying effect of the salt bath is equivalent to that of a 3-day fast. When you sit in a salt bath, the Himalayan salt detoxes your body and energy field, releasing toxins and negative energy into the bath water. At the same time, the beneficial minerals of the salt are absorbed through the skin. The salt contains over 84 minerals and elements to help reduce acidity and inflammation in your body. Using these Himalayan salt rocks helps to balance the pH level of your skin, increases blood circulation and improves the look and feel of your skin—your skin will be glowing after your bath! You would think that after bathing in salt, your skin would feel very dry, but it is actually quite the opposite. The salt promotes cell regeneration and moisture retention, helping to repair dry and irritated skin.
Himalayan salt bath benefits include energetically purifying and rejuvenating your personal energy field and aura, repairing any holes in the aura and removing any blockages. It promotes spiritual, mental and emotional balance by purifying your body of negativity. The Himalayan salt bath benefits can also help to regulate sleep and relieve stress, which will encourage an overall sense of harmony within your day to day life. When you find yourself feeling overwhelmed, stressed and energetically heavy, try a Himalayan salt bath! You will feel much lighter and calmer afterwards.
What you need for your Himalayan pink Salt Bath:
- Pink Himalayan Salt Rocks—place 2-4 salt rocks in your bath
- Glass of water (to drink during)
Since this is an energy cleansing bath, you should take a shower before so that you are not mixing any soap or shampoo in your bath. Fill your bathtub with 4-5 inches of water, and then add your Himalayan salt rocks. Stir the bath water around until the salt is mostly dissolved. Fill the tub up fully. When you get into your detox bath, you want to submerge as much of your body as you can for around 20-30 minutes. Sip your water throughout your bath to prevent feeling dehydrated afterwards. After your time is up, make sure that you do not rinse off; just allow your skin to dry naturally or gently pat dry. We also recommend that you rest for 20-30 minutes after your bath, as these baths are quite powerful!
Some people like to sync their salt baths with the lunar cycle, as they are said to be the most powerful during a Full Moon and New Moon. Bathing with Himalayan salt rocks during a full moon is very healing, as the healing potential is at its max and mineral absorption is optimized. During a new moon, the cleansing energy is at its peak, so your body has a higher potential of completely detoxifying itself. But salt baths are healing and detoxifying at anytime!
Have a blessed friday everyone!
Love and light